Year Event
1946 The Bendigo East Men’s Bowling Club formed. A Green commenced.
1947 The original club house built.
1949 Bendigo East Ladies’ Club formed.
1950 Visit from RVBA.
1955 Greenkeeper’s wages 9 pound per week.
1962 First section of the brick club house erected.
1965 Brick club house completed and opened by Past President Russell Bird.
1967 Club’s first premiership pennant – BDBA Division 2 Section 2.
1968 B Green seeded with bent grasses.
1977 Consumer liquor licence obtained.
1980 Alteration to the club house and erection of new toilets.
1984 A Green replanted with bent.
1985 The club became incorporated.
1988 New watering system installation completed.
1989 New kitchen, pantry, extensions to lounge, bar and toilets.
1990 Ditches compliance with law 1.B.B completed.
1991 Air conditioning installed.
1993 New shelters erected along A and B Greens.
1994 Photocopier purchased.
1995 Bar committee started running Friday night member’s draws and dinners. Dishwasher purchased. Charles Reed plaque unveiled at the rose garden.
1996 A Green replanted with bent.
1998 New Synthetic Green – C Green. $90,000 borrowed from club members to complete works.
2001 New Shirts introduced.
2002 A Green converted to Tift Dwarf.
2003 Security System installed, air-conditioning installed and Long Room refurbished.
2004 New tables and chairs for the dining room and new chairs for the Long Room. Refurbishment of the Office.
2006 Installation of large water tank.
2008 Connected to recycled water.
2009 Synthetic C Green replaced with Tift Dwarf.
2010 Car park sealed. New lights installed for B Green. Teal coloured pants introduced.
2011 Weekend Pennant – State Pennant Champions. First year of State Champions Week at Bendigo East.
2012 Runner-up State Pennant Champions.
2013 Instigation of Club Business Plan.
2015 Complete renovation of B Green. Fence and shelter constructed along Swimming Pool boundary of B Green.
2016 Ducted Heating installed in Clubhouse
2017 Shelters installed on both ends of C Green. Catering Shed erected. Mens toilets refurbished.
2018 Exterior Multipurpose Toilet erected next to Greenskeepers Workshop.
2019 Function room was named ‘The Greenview room’. The club changed it’s governing body from a Committee to a Board of Directors.